STEMBestPractice.Com welcomes article pitches from both freelance writers and industry professionals who wish to share their expertise. We accept stories on all topics related to Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. Upon submission, all articles will enter our review process. If accepted, they will be subject to revision by the STEMBestPractice.Com editorial staff. Because we receive a large volume of submissions, please familiarize yourself with the following procedures before writing or submitting a piece.
- All articles and story pitches should be sent to Julie@digitalfirstglobal.com
- Before submitting, take a look at our TOPICS OF INTEREST section below, which highlights some of the topics we are currently most interested in. If you have a story idea that does not appear on the TOPICS OF INTEREST, feel free to reach out to our editors to discuss it. Please also check out some of our most recent stories here on the site to get a sense of our tone and structure, and to see what issues we have already covered.
- We do not publish pieces that promote a particular company, product or service unless it is a sponsored content. All articles must be factual, insightful and vendor-neutral.
- All stories depend on some form of narrative structure, so please minimize the use of bulleted lists and only include any in the context of a composed article. Pieces in the style of “10 Reasons Why …” or “5 Things to Know About…” can work as well, as long as each item is detailed in sentence form.
- Avoid the use of footnotes and legal citations.
- To avoid subjects we have already covered and frame a strong submission, please familiarize yourself with our existing site structure and archives before submitting an article or pitch.
- Shorter articles (800 to 1,200 words) are accepted for our blog section.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- STEM Project